Coaching for Peak Performance (2-Day Workshop)
February 28, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - March 1, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
This two-day program focuses on developing the coaching skills of leaders which is essential in driving peak performance.
Learning how to coach is crucial in developing individual strengths and addressing challenges of the team. Utilizing coaching within a leadership role allows top managers to be more effective in motivating their team and connecting with them on a deeper level. It will help leaders understand their team and know what will drive them to perform their best.
The program will use best practices, tools and techniques used in coaching individuals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leaders and Managers
- HR professionals
- Maximize individual strengths of the team to achieve business goals.
- Build successors and critical talents of the team through coaching.
- Understand what drives, motivates and engages individuals to perform.
- Utilize coaching process and techniques to change ineffective behaviors of their team.
- Create effective strategies on how to build an effective and productive team.
- Comparison of Mentor, Consultant and Coach
- Benefits of Coaching Team and Leader
- Five Levels of Leadership
- The Coaching Process
- Coaching Values
- Core Elements of Coaching
- Understanding Human Behavior
- Employee Engagement
- Coaching Millennials
- Coaching Demo
- Multiple Intelligence
- Marshall Goldsmith’s Ineffective Behaviors
REGISTER HERE TO SECURE A PLACE!
Payment is via bank deposit, with account details as follows:
Bank Name: Banco De Oro
Account Number: 4020189318
Account Name: POWERinU Training and Coaching Philippines, Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly email to email@example.com the bank deposit slip.
- For companies/groups registered as ZERO VAT or VAT EXEMPT, please email us a copy of your Zero Vat/Vat Exempt Certificate.
- Registration will be confirmed via email upon our receipt of proof of payment.
- Note that the basis of early bird rate is the date of deposit.
- A copy of the official receipt will be sent to you through email, while original copy will be handed to the participant on the day of the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not met.
For queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number (+632) 6164587 or (+63917) 1625136.