- This event has passed.
Rethinking Leadership, Reimagining The Future
March 10 @ 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
March 10, 2022
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm (PH Time)
As pandemics and its variants arrive and depart, climates change in an unprecedented fashion, social inequalities rise and political tensions are simmering, leaders in private, public and civil society sectors are faced with challenges to their organizations and themselves in ways that they have never seen before.
In this presentation by Dr. Ramon B. Segismundo, he will make the case for 5 Rethinking Leadership imperatives to create a better future for their organizations and the ecosystems that they are in: Go Green/Blue, Think Meta, Radically Equalize, Drive People First and Champion Learning.
Speaker: DR. RAMON B. SEGISMUNDO
- Strategic Human Resources and Business Consultant
- Leadership Coach
- Business thought leader/influencer
- Business Strategy/Global Management Faculty with the De La Salle Graduate School of Business
- Co-chair of the newly formed Strategic Human Resources sub-committee of the Management Association of the Philippines.
Host: BENJAMIN DEODATO GARCIA
- President of POWERinU Training & Coaching Philippines, Inc.
We do not give certificates to our free publicly-offered webinars.
However, if you need proof of webinar attendance, we suggest forwarding to your organization or school a copy of the post-webinar email we send only to those who registered.
The recording of our free webinars are also uploaded in POWERinU’s YouTube channel for everyone to watch again so feel free to subscribe so you can be updated whenever we have new uploads.
POWERinU Training & Coaching Philippines, Inc.