POWERinU Training and Coaching Philippines, Inc., in partnership with IT & Business Process Association Philippines (IBPAP), invites you to a Team Leaders Development Program entitled:
DEVELOPING MILLENNIALS: YOUR NEXT GENERATION LEADERS
Specifically designed for Team Leaders of BPO companies, this is a 2-day program, which aims to provide a compact learning intervention and enhancement that employs a practical approach and scenario-based training.
- Align current knowledge in the areas of root-cause analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making based on industry best practices
- Enhance existing skills in the areas of business communication and conversational strategies
- Improve one’s understanding of frontline management fundamentals
- 15 March 2017 – JOB FOCUS : Frontline Management | Customer Service | Tool-Specific Skills | Process-Specific Skills | Accountability
- 29 March 2017 – LEADERSHIP FUNDAMENTALS: Communication | Problem Solving | Decision Making | Personal Effectiveness
Program Schedule: 15 & 29 March, 2017 | 8am to 5pm
Venue: Quisumbing Torres JGC Conference Room, 17th Floor, The Net One Center, 26th Street corner 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634, Philippines
Participant’s Fee (Introductory Price):
REGISTER NOW for EARLY BIRD RATES!
Last Day of Payment: 7th March 2017
Payment is via bank deposit, with account details as follows:
Bank Name: Banco De Oro
Account Number: 4020189318
Account Name: POWERinU Training and Coaching Philippines, Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly email to [email protected] the bank deposit slip.
- Registration will be confirmed via email upon our receipt of proof of payment.
- Note that the basis of early bird rate is the date of deposit.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not met.
For queries, contact:
- IBPAP Office: +632 8817 2727
- [email protected]
REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
You must log in to post a comment.