Are you developing your next generation leaders?
The Front-line Management-Leadership Program (or the Team Leader Development Program) is a 2-day program designed to provide industry team leaders a compact learning intervention and enhancement that employs a practical approach and scenario-based training.
This program is for Team Leaders, HR Practitioners and Learning & Development Practitioners.
Why and How Did the Program Start
In 2017, IBPAP’s Team Leader Benchmarking Study Industry Report studied the following
- What is the extent of readiness and potentials of the team leaders?
- What are the differentiating competencies between high– and low– performing team leaders?
- How far are the current team leaders from the prescribed global benchmarks?
- What are the company and industry benchmark?
- What are the strengths and developmental areas of the team leaders?
From the study came a recommendation to create programs focused on
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Front-line Management
- Relationship Management
Our Program Objectives
- Align current knowledge in the areas of root-cause analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making based on industry best practices.
- Enhance existing skills in the areas of business communication and conversational strategies.
- Improve one’s understanding of frontline management fundamentals.
Our Program Agenda
DAY 1: JOB FOCUS
- Frontline Management
- Customer Service
- Tool-Specific Skills
- Process-Specific Skills
DAY 2: LEADERSHIP FUNDAMENTALS
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Personal Effectiveness
The program was designed for team leaders, but even I, an individual contributor HR practitioner took away a lot of valuable lessons. I liked that the workshop was designed to cater to different learning styles, and the facilitator made sure to engage everyone throughout the workshop.
~ Ma. Rosario “Meyen” J. Lim, HR Advisor of INFOR
Explore, discuss, experience our Front-line Management-Leadership Program. Send us a message to inquire.