The Leading Self modules are delivered as Online Learning Sessions (OLS).
Developing Empathy, Listening and Influencing Skills
Date: March 19, 2024
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Mode of Delivery: Online
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the power of empathy in developing relationships, and learn ways to build the competency of empathy.
- Know about the two messages you send to build rapport and communicate effectively.
- Know the link between emotions and conflict, and learn ways to manage our emotions to reduce conflict and successfully collaborate.
- Understand and apply the six principles of influence to develop the competency of influence in the workplace.
- Map out your personal influence network and understand the importance of building a robust, diverse influence network.