EMPOWERING YOUR CHANGE LEADERSHIP
This program provides tools and resources needed to develop change-savvy managers and employees who can ensure success for their organizations, satisfaction for their direct reports, and job fulfillment for themselves.
This is a Facilitator-led Online Workshop.
Who will benefit from attending the program?
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Individual Contributors
- Those who will undergo or is undergoing a state of transition in their organization
You can register PER MODULE or PER SESSION
This program has 4 sessions. While you are encouraged to attend all 4 sessions, each session stands well on its own.
September 2, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : ASSESSING THE SITUATION
* Enhance change fundamentals are in place
* Determine organizational / department readiness
* Establish a sense of urgency
September 9, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : ACCEPTING LEADERSHIP ACCOUNTABILITY
* Optimize communication with social media
* Manage relationships in all areas
* Act as a role model for change
September 16, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : ATTAINING IMPLEMENTATION PROGRESS
* Involve and engage others
* Generate gains and improvement
* Foster change-ready employees
September 23, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : ADVANCE TO FUTURE INITIATIVES
* Institutionalize changes
* Evaluate the results
* Build capacity for continuous change
LEARNING INVESTMENT PER PERSON
- Early Bird Discount is until August 14, 2020 only.
Payment is via bank deposit, with account details as follows:
Bank Name: Banco De Oro Unibank Inc. (BDO)
Account Number: 4020189318
Account Name: POWERinU Training and Coaching Philippines, Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly email copy of bank deposit or proof of bank transfer to email@example.com.
- If your organization is registered as ZERO VAT or VAT EXEMPT, please email us a copy of your Zero Vat/Vat Exempt Certificate when you send the proof of payment.
- Registration will be confirmed via email upon our receipt of proof of payment.
- Note that the basis of early bird rate is the date of deposit.
- A copy of the official receipt will be sent to you through email. Manual receipt can be requested to be sent to your office/residence through LBC Express. Courier charge to be shouldered by requesting individual/organization. (Estimate Courier Fee based on rate from time of this posting: Within Metro Manila: Php 90.00; Within Luzon: Php 117.00; Visayas or Mindanao: Php 127.00)
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that he/she has access to proper equipment/gadget and internet connection to join an online workshop conducted using the Zoom platform, so please check ZOOM’S SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS before registering to the workshop/s.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not met. In case of cancellations, registrants may be offered a new schedule (if available), otherwise a refund will be made.
- Refund Policy: Full refund is allowed if request is made at least fifteen (15) calendar days before the workshop; 50% refund is allowed if request is made ten (10) days or less before the workshop; while no refund will be allowed at least seven (7) days before the workshop.
For queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number (+632) 86164587.