EMPOWERING YOUR LEADERSHIP IN A DIGITAL WORLD THROUGH COACHING
This is a Facilitator-led Online Workshop.
Who will benefit from attending the program?
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Individual Contributors
- Those who will undergo or is undergoing a state of transition in their organization
This program has 4 sessions. While you are encouraged to attend all 4 sessions, each session stands well on its own.
November 4, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : WHAT IS COACHING AND THE COACHING MODEL
* What Coaching is and what it is not
* Coaching Skills Diagnostic
* The Coaching Model
November 11, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : THE COACH, THE PERFORMER AND COACHABILITY SKILLS
* The Coach’s Role
* The Performer’s Role
* Defining and Enhancing Coachability
* Who’s Responsible for Coachability
* Uncoachability Triggers
November 18, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : STARTING THE COACHING CONVERSATION AND COACHING SKILLS
* Ways to Start Coaching Conversations
* Sample Openers
* Conversation Skills that Create Pull
* Ask Better Questions
* First Coaching Practice Session
November 25, 2020 (2 pm – 5 pm) : PERSPECTIVE SKILLS AND PROGRESS SKILLS
* Perspective Skills Defined
* Why Performers Lack Perspective
* How Coaches Can Help Using Critical Thinking
* Big Power in Small Actions
* Facilitating Progress with an Action Plan
* Questions to Facilitate Progress
* Great Coaches Seek Coaching
* Final Coaching Session
LEARNING INVESTMENT PER PERSON
- Early Bird Discount is until September 23, 2020 only.
Payment is via bank deposit, with account details as follows:
Bank Name: Banco De Oro Unibank Inc. (BDO)
Account Number: 4020189318
Account Name: POWERinU Training and Coaching Philippines, Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly email copy of bank deposit or proof of bank transfer to [email protected].
- If your organization is registered as ZERO VAT or VAT EXEMPT, please email us a copy of your Zero Vat/Vat Exempt Certificate when you send the proof of payment.
- Registration will be confirmed via email upon our receipt of proof of payment.
- Note that the basis of early bird rate is the date of deposit.
- A copy of the official receipt will be sent to you through email. Manual receipt can be requested to be sent to your office/residence through LBC Express. Courier charge to be shouldered by requesting individual/organization. (Estimate Courier Fee based on rate from time of this posting: Within Metro Manila: Php 90.00; Within Luzon: Php 117.00; Visayas or Mindanao: Php 127.00)
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that he/she has access to proper equipment/gadget and internet connection to join an online workshop conducted using the Zoom platform, so please check ZOOM’S SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS before registering to the workshop/s.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not met. In case of cancellations, registrants may be offered a new schedule (if available), otherwise a refund will be made.
- Refund Policy: Full refund is allowed if request is made at least fifteen (15) calendar days before the workshop; 50% refund is allowed if request is made ten (10) days or less before the workshop; while no refund will be allowed at least seven (7) days before the workshop.
For queries, contact: [email protected] and telephone number (+632) 86164587.