Managing transitions in an organization means proactively reaching out to affected people by preparing them for it. This includes incoming, outgoing and retained employees.
- Provide assistance in creating and/or updating workers’ resumes to include relevant and critical information that potential employers prefer to see.
LinkedIn Profile Coaching
- Provide assistance in creating and/or enhancing workers’ LinkedIn profiles to make it searchable and appealing to potential employers.
Job Search Coaching
- Assist workers’ search for job opportunities. (i.e. identify key skills, preferred work location & schedule, target companies, interview coaching, salary review and negotiation)
- Provide coaching services to displaced employees which includes building resiliency, knowing their purpose, passion, abilities/skills (including transferrable skills), knowledge and interests.
- For Workers, they will be included in Gentem’s Candidate Database and will be referred to clients for potential local and overseas employment.
- For Employers, a service fee will be proposed for any vacancies they want to fulfill.
- Resume Writing Workshop
- How to Ace an Interview
- Building Change Resilience
- Lead Change Resilience
- Entrepreneurship 101
- Financial Planning
- Creative Retirement Plan
- Stakeholder and Network Mapping Workshop (Influencing Skills)
For those who will be left with the company:
Fill-up the form below to connect with us: