PENNY BONGATO, the FIRST in the Philippines and in Asia to be a Jack Canfield Trainer and a certified Trainer in the Canfield Methodology, will be offering to the public
STRATEGIES OF SUCCESS:
How To Be Successful In Your Career
This workshop is based on Jack Canfield’s Success Principles
“HOW TO GET FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE”
This program is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Young professionals who are starting in their career
- First line managers who lead teams towards a common goal
- Employees who are new in goal setting – even setting personal goals aside from your yearly performance goals
- All those who want to become successful in their lives
This unique fun-filled learning experience aims to:
- Get crystal clear on your true passions and purpose in life.
- Be clear with your goals in all aspects of your life.
- Overcome the obstacles that have been holding you back from achieving your goals.
- Create a step-by-step plan to accomplish your biggest goals – and dramatically improve all areas of your life
Key Benefits From Attending This Session
In this session, ORGANIZATIONS will be able to:
- Help employees become more productive by understanding themselves and what limits them from performing beyond what they currently do.
- Produce more goal oriented employees.
- Employees will know how to achieve their corporate goals.
In this session, INDIVIDUALS will be able to:
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that they have had in their lives.
- Identify their goals which includes goals for career, personal, financial and other aspects of their lives.
- Discover the success principles that will help them propel their lives to the next level.
- Experience practice daily habits that will lead them to the achievement of their goals.
Learn More About The Speaker PENNY BONGATO
Ms. Penny Bongato, FPM, MBA, is the FIRST JACK CANFIELD CERTIFIED TRAINER in the Philippines and the first in Asia.
A seasoned HR practitioner, particularly in the Information Technology and Business Process Management (IT-BPM) industry, she has been instrumental in the set-up of several contact centers in the country. She is the Press Relations Officer of the Career Development Association of the Philippines (CDAP), the Former Executive Director for Talent Development of the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), and the Former Director for People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP).
She has ventured into an advocacy of sharing her experiences through teaching and is now a part-time faculty of the Human resources Management Program of De La Salle College of St. Benilde.
Penny has traveled to several countries including Indonesia, Singapore, India, Colombia, South Africa, the Netherlands to speak on the IT-BPM growth in the Philippines and on thought leadership topics in Human Resources.
“Penny possesses a unique and rare gift as a speaker and trainer and has a special way of connecting with her audience. Her genuine desire to support others on their journey of growth and transformation is felt by all and she leaves her audiences wanting more.”
~ Cindy Ertman, Success Strategist, Founder & CEO, The Defining Difference
Program Schedule: April 14, 2018 | 9am to 5pm
Venue: The A. Venue Hotel (website)
Register with a friend and PAY ONLY Php 4,000 each!
You both SAVE Php 995.00!
* Registration Ends April 12, 2018
Register Here to Secure a Place
Payment is via bank deposit, with account details as follows:
Bank Name: Banco De Oro
Account Number: 4020189318
Account Name: POWERinU Training and Coaching Philippines, Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com the bank deposit slip, with your
- full name
- email address
- contact number
- company / school / organization
- position / designation (if employed)
- Registration will be confirmed via email upon our receipt of proof of payment.
- Note that the basis of early bird rate is the date of deposit.
- A copy of the official receipt will be sent through email, while original copy will be handed to the participant on the day of the workshop.
- For companies/groups registered as ZERO VAT or VAT EXEMPT, please email us a copy of your Zero Vat/Vat Exempt Certificate.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants is not met.