- This event has passed.
Is Change a SINKING SHIP or a SUNKEN TREASURE in the VUCA World? (FREE WEBINAR!)
April 11, 2019 @ 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Is Change a SINKING SHIP or a SUNKEN TREASURE in the VUCA World?
by Benjie Garcia
Date: April 11, 2019
Time: 07:30 pm – 08:30 pm (Philippine Time)
You’ve heard the statistics before. Change management has been a recognized discipline for more than half a century. Still there is no shortage of studies that report the high failure rates. Harvard Business Review reports that “most studies still show a 60-70 percent failure rate” – a finding confirmed by Gallup. This statistic has been constant since the 1970s. But does it need to be that dismal? Must change be doomed to fail?
We have smart people running our organizations. Why aren’t we better at managing change? Part of the answer is that our organizations operate in a VUCA world.
VUCA isn’t a problem to be solved; it is a description of the environment we exist in. It simply is. Are we keeping up with the complexity of change in the VUCA world?
In this webinar, we will look into
- A four-phased Manager/Leader’s Change model
- Your organizational and personal readiness to constant and complex change
- Your leadership accountability
- Managing relationships and navigating resistance to change
Get To Know The Speaker… MR. BENJAMIN DEODATO “Benjie” Garcia
- Over 25 years as a Human Resource professional experience in both multinational and local companies.
- Having spent 10 years of his career in a regional role, many of his experiences in leading change covers many of the countries in Asia.
- Participated in numerous change initiatives from senior leader transitions, implementation of new processes, organization restructuring and rationalization to mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions.
- As a Consultant of PowerInU, he has engaged with clients in the fields of business planning, organization development, leadership development training. Benjie also helped senior leaders through coaching programs.
- Certified Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC).
- Certification to deliver the Global Leader Assessment (GLA 360)
- Emotional Intelligence Certified Facilitator, Genos International
- Strengths Deployment Inventory Facilitator, TOTALSDI
- Attended the Professional Training and Development Program of the Ateneo de Manila University, the Human Resource Management in Asia Program Insead Euro-Asia Center and the Human Resource Executive Program of the University of Michigan Business School.
WATCH THE RECORDING NOW!
Interested to offer a Change Management Program in your organization? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.